|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Rosebery, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 18:02|
About the company
Our client is a rapidly growing online retail business, specialising in young women's fashion.
As the business enters a further exciting period of growth, it needs infrastructure and sees the HR function and this new HR Manager role as central to developing and setting up the business for future success and growth.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Company Directors, the HR Manager will be responsible for creating the HR function in this stand-alone role, providing strategic and hands on HR advice as well as managing and implementing HR activities across the organisation to ensure compliance, drive business and team growth.
Working closely with the Company Directors, the role will have direct responsibility for administrating all elements of HR across the employee cycle, in line with Company strategy, business operations and legislation, including, but not limited to: Recruitment and Induction, Employment contracts, Payroll, Worker's Compensation, Work, Health & Safety, HR Policy and Procedure, Training, Development and Coordination, Performance Reviews, KPIs, HR reporting, Reward and Recognition programs, Performance Management and Employee Exits.
The role is based in a brand new office in Rosebery.
This role will be considered as a full time or part time role (remuneration prorated accordingly for part time).
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce or HR related disciplines
- Experience as a HR Generalist in a customer focused and commercial environment, ideally retail (online retail would be advantageous)
- Demonstrated business partnering skills at senior leadership team level
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Working knowledge of Australian Employment legislation (NES, Modern Awards, etc)
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, procedures, operations and legislation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as highly developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer software skills, Word and Excel as well as familiarity with HR systems (Accounting, Payroll, HRIS packages)
- A competitive salary package
- Generous clothing discount
- Dynamic, fun work culture
- The opportunity to grow with and develop this role
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's