|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 11:05|
Our client is a global luxury Beauty/Cosmetics brand known for its superior quality. They create distinctive brands and experiences that make people dream.
They are looking for a dynamic self-starter, with a "can-do" attitude who has the initiative to work collaboratively with the wider business.
This person will be a driven and hands-on Human Resources Manager to pioneer the HR function for their Australian business entity. The HR Manager will help to set up the HR framework to fulfill the business plan in Australia.
They are growing the business operations from back office to front line, and this role is critical in supporting the General Manager in expanding the workforce. This role will also functionally report to the HR Director, Asia Pacific, to ensure the fulfilment of regional goals, strategies, and local compliance. The successful candidate should be a self-starter who is resilient, enterprising, and able to cope in a fast-paced environment.
The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- Support talent acquisition strategy, overseeing the retail recruitment and selection process, providing management with effective recruitment solutions in a cost-effective manner
- Work closely with Store Managers to manage and develop a talent pool for future pipeline and operations
- Take a proactive approach on sourcing and building a talent pipeline
- Prepare on and off-boarding of employees, liaise with different internal parties on setup
- Partner with managers on development plans and the employees' improvement programs
- Participate in annual budget plan to project HR-related costs
- Maintain, update and educate employees on HR policies and employee handbooks
- Handle HR monthly reports, such as fixed cost, HC report as required by Corporate HR
This position requires an applicant with relevant experience in an HR generalist role, preferably with experience working in luxury beauty or related industry.
- Degree in Human Resources Management and/or any related Professional Certification in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning and development and performance management
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Candidate with store opening experience would be highly preferred
- Demonstrated strong employee relations skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
lease note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's