|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Monique Hope|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 15:29|
Our client is a global fashion retailer with national store portfolio. With strong brand integrity and a loyal customer following, this company continues to innovate and expand.
Reporting to the General Manager this role will partner with the support office and stores to provide HR expertise. You will predominately be driving culture, capability and talent sourcing. This is an amazing opportunity for a true relationship builder who loves the pace of a retail business and is experienced in building and implementing people plans.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop strategy around culture, capability and business optimisation.
- Build and develop an internal and external talent pool, ensuring that the business values and visions coupled with technical knowledge are in focus.
- Working with the GM to deliver and implement a sound talent Management plan including delivery of introduction, training and continuous improvement development modules.
- Influence key stakeholders to deliver according to business needs and standards and embedding company values in the way they operate.
- Commercial with the ability to question the status quo.
The successful candidate is likely to come from a HR or Recruitment Management background within a retail business. Knowledge of head office and store operations will be highly regarded. As a HR Manager you will build superior relationships with key stakeholder and have a proven ability to add value as a business partner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as our client is looking for a true influencer.
As the HR Manager, this role offers an attractive remuneration package of $100-110K + super + company benefits.
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Monique Hope on 0407 112 211 quoting reference #8222.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's