International Brand Manager (sales)
|Job Title:||International Brand Manager (sales)|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$115000.00 per annum + great discounts!|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 10:02|
Manage the international success of several premium brands.
Enjoy a modern work environment and great product discounts.
Work for a business that champions staff development.
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand fashion company that's famous for its globally renowned brands.
The team are on the lookout for an international sales whizz from a related industry to join their team. Reporting to the senior leadership team, the successful candidate will take on the international management of several brands.
This will include managing overseas agents and distributors, international travel (around 4 times a year) to assist with Showroom presentations, building close relationships with key Buyers, and partnering with marketing to drive brand image.
This employer offers employees great product discounts, a fantastic office culture and tangible development opportunities.
Sydney inner suburbs location. Easily accessible by public transport, parking also available.
Salary circa $100k - $110k + super + bonus + product discounts.
CONTACT ME - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generate a strategic international sales plan for your brands.
- Present new collections and ranges to key overseas Buyers; includes styling.
- Work with marketing to perfect your brand image in foreign markets.
- Analyse ongoing sales and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage overseas agents and distribution partners.
- Update the CRM system with accurate customer records and assortments.
- Previous experience in a multi-branded environment; ideally apparel, accessories, cosmetics or similar.
- Strong background in B2B sales and brand management.
- Experience managing international sales and distribution.
- In-depth knowledge of the fashion and wholesale industry.
- Connections with international Buyers are highly desirable.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's