International Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||International Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 11:02|
Seeking an innovative and motivated International Marketing Executive, who will focus on facilitating the international and US office and manage day-to-day relationships. In this role, you will assist in developing the performance of several brands through the implementation of marketing and PR strategies, and execution of targeted promotional and retail activities.
- Execute new product launches and assist with POS production
- Analyse brand positioning and competitor activity
- Increase brand awareness
- Comply with marketing codes of practices and standards
- Work closely with the brand manager and graphics team to create and produce POS in line with budget and brand guidelines
- provide competitive need/gap analysis of the nominated international markets
- manage day to day communication with international PR agencies
- manage PR briefs to increase press coverage
- monitor PR activity to ensure agencies perform and achieve KPIs
- Manage B2B communications
- Calculate EDMs as directed by brand managers and GM marketing
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a related field
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Ability to establish necessary structure with flexibility to accommodate demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas and resources.
- Maintain a dynamic energy within the business and take ownership within this role to add value to the team and business.
- Display organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Be the subject expert on marketing both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills - verbally, visually and grammatically.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role click APPLY NOW Alternatively send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Alternatively please call Sarah on 8223 5366 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's