International Sales Coordinator (temp)
|Job Title:||International Sales Coordinator (temp)|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$56000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 17:55|
International Sales Coordinator
Our client is a well-known Australian Fashion business, seeking a sales coordinator with previous experience within a sales environment and strong administration skills.
This role is Responsible for all Sales Admin and Customer Service to support the Sales Manager and Sales Executive across international business as directed. Plenty of opportunity for the right person to progress within this rapidly expanding business!
- Sales Administration
- Reply and manage enquiries for new distributors.
- Account management follow up on behalf of Sales Managers.
- Account communication e.g. replying to emails, processing orders and managing distributors.
- Looking after orders and liaising with warehouse / merchandise team on international shipments.
- Chasing orders Follows up credit and direct debit payment processing for orders and check with Accounts team.
- Communicate with accounts team on money has been received to release orders.
- Sends out new collection launch materials and ensures distributor orders are processed on time in line with launch dates
- Clear, efficient and positive communication with agents and customers and internal departments.
- General support for team with any administrative tasks across broader team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (International sales coordinator or sales administration experience in a B2B and B2C environment)
- Knowledge of retail and customer segments within the Fashion Industry locally and/ or internationally
- Warehousing/ supply chain knowledge and experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel for the management of sales data and reporting
- Experience in Retail and Fashion environments
- Customer focus
- Relationship Management skills
- Interpersonal and Written Communication skills
- Strong Influencing, Collaboration and Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organising
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's