International Sales Manager
|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 14:22|
- Work for an Australian contemporary label
- Sell on-trend men's and womenswear to international luxury majors
- Travel to the US, UK and Europe
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian contemporary label that has taken the world by storm, forming partnerships with some of the most desirable domestic and overseas retailers.
With plans to further expand its international reach, the brand is in need of an experienced Sales Manager who can lead the charge.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will take on a list of existing accounts to nourish but will also be tasked with opening relevant new doors for the business.
You will also manage the overseas agents that the brand has chosen to partner with in certain markets.
This role will suit an experienced salesperson from a luxury or contemporary brand (ideally apparel). The successful candidate must have international sales experience and connections with some relevant retailers/department stores.
In return, you'll get to work for a globally recognised brand who's on-trend designs are easy to style and sell. You'll also get to travel to the UK, US and Europe.
This role is based in the brand's head office in North Sydney. Candidates must have a driver's license. Company car provided for the right candidate.
Contact me: 0292229754 OR Katej@tshr.com.au
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual strategy for national and international sales.
- Manage relationships with critical key accounts; select and present product ranges.
- Develop new relationships with relevant retail partners and department stores (business development).
- Drive international brand positioning.
- Manage overseas agents.
- International travel 4-5 times a year.
- Relevant industry experience; contemporary or luxury fashion.
- Experience selling into relevant majors (overseas department stores, etc.)
- Driving license and ability to travel internationally.
- Financially astute and good with numbers.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's