International Sales Manager
|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 12:26|
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Exciting opportunity!! One of Australia's most recognisable fashion boutique brands, known for their signature prints mixed with luxurious style is looking to appoint an experienced international sales manager into their vibrant team.
Our client requires a consultative sales professional who prides themselves on strategic growth and maximising sales opportunities.
You will be reporting to the General Manager of this highly recognised and reputable brand.
Key Responsibilities of the Role Will Include:
- Preparation & delivery of sales forecasts, sales analysis & customer reports throughout the seasons
- Achievement of sales budgets & gross profit targets
- Awareness of order & delivery procedures to ensure an effective communication strategy is used so agents/retailers are kept updated
- Attend range reviews, assistant in development & provide market feedback
- Work with Marketing Manager on strategy for range release & ensure marketing programmes are being correctly implemented
- Organise product training & development for retailers, agents & distributors
- Ensure the brand is correctly represented at all times
- Negotiate trading terms with retailers, customers, agents & distributors
- Track & analyse stock levels ensuring redundant stock is as close to zero as reasonably possible
- Work with existing and target retailers internationally to consistently improve the brand's marketing position & business development
You are a strategic thinker & hands-on Manager with a high-level understanding of the global fashion industry. Highly commercial with an entrepreneurial "think outside the box" approach to ensure business objectives are being met.
You will have a proven track record within a sales management position; as well as sound financial, commercial and strategic acumen. Your current relationships within the US and Europe will be highly regarded.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting S9279HM or call Hayley on 82235300
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's