International Sales Manager
|Job Title:||International Sales Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum + incentives + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 10:21|
International Sales Manager
- Globally successful fashion and accessories powerhouse
- Take on existing accounts as well as driving new business
- Enjoy clear development and progression opportunities
About the role
We're recruiting for a premium fashion and accessories business that is a key player in the Australian market and has recently enjoyed success overseas. The business boasts an enviable portfolio of brands and impressive financial results.
Culturally, this is a high-performance business that is constantly seeking to innovate and improve. Suited to candidates who are solutions driven and aspire to be the best in their field.
Due to the continued demand from overseas retail partners, the business has decided to expand its international offering.
To make this happen, we're on the hunt for a savvy salesperson who can help build the brand in several key international markets, including the UK and Asia. You'll be responsible for growing existing accounts as well as mapping out and bringing on new business with the help of an experienced Account Executive.
You'll spend most of your time partnering with the GM to devise an international strategy, driving sales with both new and existing accounts, using your analytical skills to pull together budgets and forecasts, and partnering with the marketing team to build your brands overseas.
This is a great opportunity to join a financially successful and growing business that has already demonstrated its success in key markets.
The role will be a good match for anyone with a clear background in international wholesale sales. The candidate will ideally come from a premium or luxury fashion/accessories background.
In return, you'll get to work with iconic brands and fantastic people. They'll also offer you clear development and progression opportunities.
Sydney CBD/inner suburbs location. Salary will be negotiable according to experience, but approximately $120k - $150k TEC.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Strategy - create and deliver an international expansion plan.
- Business development - leverage your overseas networks to bring on new distribution partners.
- Account management - maximise existing partners.
- Brand building - communicate key marketing messaging.
- Reporting and analysis - quantify and track your success, delivering regular sales forecasts.
- 10+ years of sales experience.
- Recent industry experience - fashion, accessories, etc.
- International sales and account management experience (B2B sales).
- Track record of successfully developing new business.
- Leadership skills.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 02922 29754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's