|Job Title:||IT Administrator|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 09:45|
- Competitive Salary + Super
- Career Growth & Progression within Premium Product
- Beautiful Product + Attractive Discount!!
Our client is a Premium High-end international label, who has been providing premium handbags for over 100 years. Leading the way with classic, polished and trendy designs with high quantity fabrications across all ranges.
We are seeking an amazing IT Administrator to Manage our IT Department in HQ.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- 1st level and 2nd level desktop and server support for all users in support office and retail stores
- Owner for the active directory, email, file storage and other office-based platforms
- Support and maintain networks, servers, PC, MAC, laptop and phone hardware
- Support, administer and troubleshoot POS system, SAP, Desktops, MS Office 365, Outlook/exchange
- Responsible for patching and upgrades
- Producing, updating and monitoring security policies
- Threat prevention, analysis and detection
- Work closely with and manage external vendor relationships
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2 years IT administration experience
- Active Directory Administration
- Experience with Windows Servers 2008 - 2016 including HyperV or VMWare
- Windows desktop SOE build and MAC Desktop experience
- Worked on 2nd level Systems, Cisco Networking, Wintel Infrastructure, and support of Remote Desktop Environment
- Experience with Exchange, Outlook office, Office 365
- Ability to autonomously resolve escalated faults
- Proactive and service focused approach
- Ability to multi-task and work comfortably within a team and fast pace environment
- Excellent communications skills, professional, enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Genuine interest and knowledge of fashion retail industry
Are you experienced within IT and have a PASSION for Customer Service? Apply now!! To be a part of a leading, international retailer and grow your career with a Globally recognised brand! Please contact Brittany Magson at TSHR on 0431 231 021, if you have further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's