Learning and Development Partner
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Partner|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 16:24|
RETAIL LEARNING PARTNER
Exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced L & D Partner to join one of Australia's most dynamic and fastest growing fashion and accessories company - MUST HAVE WORKED FOR A RETAIL/FASHION COMPANY
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, this role is responsible for the development and implementation of training and development programmes for the Retail Operations and Corporate divisions of the business.
A key focus of the role involves owning and delivering effective and dynamic training and collaborating with the HR team to deliver on strategic objectives and people initiatives.
What is the job about?
- Designing and delivering/facilitating the annual training offer (suite of workshops)
- Working with senior leaders across the business, driving transformational and tactical programmes
- Delivering Corporate Induction for our corporate new starters
- Managing and delivering programmes across the business
- Managing programmes through eLearning platform
- Researching, developing and engaging contemporary training modules
- Designing and delivering Retail Leaders Program and supporting customer service training
- Delivering programmes based on driving your career to our store teams
Who are we looking for?
- Highly engaging and experienced Learning and Development professional
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment or Human Resources (or related) Diploma or Degree is essential
- Must have worked in L&D in a retail company, with specific experience facilitating training
What is on offer?
- A great working culture
- Generous salary
- Very collaborative and innovative culture in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Generous employee discounts and benefits
- Subsidised car parking
- New offices located in Richmond, close to public transport
Is this you? Send your application today! Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's