|Job Title:||Leasing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Garry Connell|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 16:06|
- Major Big Box Retailer - household name
- Negotiate lease transactions across the portfolio
- Attractive Commercial package
Our Melbourne based client is a household name and despite tough retail times continues to grow, evolve and adapt to ever changing market conditions. Spread evenly across Australia the majority of stores are in major malls and on longer term leases.
As Leasing Executive, you will report to the Head of Property and your day to day duties will include:
- Negotiate lease transactions with major landlords across the portfolio in line with company objectives and guidelines.
- Continually seek out opportunities to improve the store network through cost saving, sales and traffic driving initiatives.
- Keep up to date on competitor and centre performance providing updates back to the business as and when necessary.
- Collaborate with Finance teams to understand viability implications around each commercial arrangement and how-to best approach
- Instruct and work with the legal team in the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation to support newly negotiated transactions to manage the matter through to completion.
Candidates should have a track record of achievement in a similar role, preferably within an in-house environment for 6 years or more.
Your proven ability to be hands on, be able to communicate - both written and verbally - at all levels, build relationships with landlords and other stakeholders, and most importantly be a proven negotiator are all key essentials. Tertiary qualifications in business or property will be well regarded.
Finally, a focus on providing and improving service, meeting deadlines, being accurate, the ability to understand the business, and a passion to both be the best and enjoy what you do are all critical to your success.
Please reply (email preferred to email@example.com) in confidence quoting reference 9220, Initial enquiries to Garry Connell on (02) 9232 1710