Brand Licensing - Project Manager
|Job Title:||Brand Licensing - Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 12:11|
- FASHION - LICENSING
- WORK CLOSELY WITH LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL FASHION BRANDS
One of Australia's best-known Licensing certifiers are looking for a hands-on Project Manager with a 'sales mentality' & ideally textile or apparel production knowledge to support the GM of Innovation across their licensing division. In this position you will coordinate with Local and International brands on visual branding usage & compliance.
Clear communication (written and oral) is necessary to engage clients and build relationships and of course to answer client queries on standards for certification & usage in accordance with brand requirements.
You will be responsible for all aspects of 'brand licensing' management and will use your interpersonal skills and textile / fibre knowledge to develop business with clients. You'll have experience coordinating special projects and have the opportunity to coordinate seminars and workshops - communicating the value & quality certification of the products.
To be successful in this role you will have strong skills in;
- General administration, reporting and record keeping (updating & managing a data base)
- Effective & clear communication - detail oriented
- Management of 'Special Projects' & development time-lines
- Creation of power-point presentations
- Building relationships with internal teams and with clients
- Special projects - set up and management
- Work closely with International offices to maintain & update client records
- Management of licensing renewals & payments
- Driving engagement of the licensing program through: Coordination of seminars, workshops and other forums & communicating the value and importance of the quality certification program to key stakeholders
- Maintenance of brand guidelines.
- Production and distribution of license documents and certificates
- Product compliance approvals
- Supporting clients across correct logo usage
- Admin support ie: legal team across 'logo' mis-use
- Coordinating logo requirements with Graphic teams
- Confirming artwork compliance, labelling requirements & standards
- Budget & supplier management
Ideally you will also have:
- Tertiary education in Textiles and / or Fashion Apparel Production
- A 'sales mentality' - with the ability to research, identify & maximise new Licensing and Brand Opportunities .
- A strong understanding of computer systems (SAP & CRM data management)
- Micro soft office- suite, PowerPoint for presentations
- A systematic approach to planning, monitoring and reporting with strong accuracy, numeracy & organisational skills.
We are looking for a highly organised team player with a great personality who will thrive in an environment surrounded by fashion - technical, marketing & natural fibre educators.
Key to your success will be your strong process management (intermediate to advanced computer skills) superior written & verbal communication skills, plus your 'can do' attitude and willingness to learn and adapt to new systems.
This is a great organisation with room to grow your career and be recognised for your efforts.
If you a have worked in a similar environment (textiles/fashion production) for minimum 3-4 years, please apply today.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants (Permanent Residents or candidates with applicable Visas) with the relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
APPLY NOW - Attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's