Logistics and Operations Coordinator
|Job Title:||Logistics and Operations Coordinator|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 15:54|
About the company
Our client is in the beauty space. Sold throughout Australia. It prides itself on premium beauty products. Based in the CBD and is close to public transport.
About the role
The role of the Logistics and Operations Coordinator is to support all elements of Product Logistics and Supply Chain Operations, to achieve cost effective timely manufacture and distribution of quality products in line with business requirements.
This is a full time role.
Duties & responsibilities
- Supports production processes to ensure all batches are compliant.
- Prepares order recommendations to procure stock.
- Manages excess inventory and takes corrective actions as directed.
- Confirm suppliers are on track to deliver to agreed time lines.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality systems and process.
- Advises of products/ materials which do not meet required specifications.
- Assists in root cause analysis together with the manufacturer.
- Ensures the business' responsibilities comply with regulatory standards.
- General administration associated with stock receipt stock movement.
Skills & experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in Business or related discipline
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's