Logistics and Operations Executive
|Job Title:||Logistics and Operations Executive|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 09:19|
About The Beauty Chef
Our client, The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The Beauty Chef is currently stocked in over 70 stores across Australia and internationally. The brand specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The role is full time and based in their offices in the Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The role of the Logistics and Operations Executive is to support all elements of Product Logistics and Supply Chain Operations, to achieve cost effective timely manufacture and distribution of quality products in line with business requirements.
Duties & responsibilities
- Supports production processes to ensure all batches are compliant.
- Prepares order recommendations to procure stock.
- Manages excess inventory and takes corrective actions as directed.
- Confirm suppliers are on track to deliver to agreed time lines.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality systems and process.
- Advises of products/ materials which do not meet required specifications.
- Assists in root cause analysis together with the manufacturer.
- Ensures the business' responsibilities comply with regulatory standards.
- General administration associated with stock receipt stock movement.
Skills & experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in Business or related discipline
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focused, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focused and supportive
- Very people focused culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's