Logistics - Distribution Manager
|Job Title:||Logistics - Distribution Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||attractive salary pkg|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 11:00|
- LOGISTICS - LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION
- HIGH FASHION APPAREL
- EXECUTE STRATEGIES
- DRIVE IMPROVEMENTS & OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Apparel Luxury & Premium Collections - retail, online & concessions.
I'm working with several premium Brands looking for Distribution Managers to manage in and outbound operations Internationally & throughout Australia.
Centrally located head offices close to public transport links & the city hub.
The Logistics / Distribution Manager will be a senior member of the team structure and will be responsible for developing key strategies across retail, wholesale & online, driving the reporting and processes for continuous improvement of the Distribution and logistics functions.
Working closely with internal teams, stores, suppliers and partners, including 3PL; you will play a 'hands on' critical role overseeing operational efficiency, building and establishing relationships and negotiating terms to maximise savings and best practice initiatives across the business.
- Research & develop Supply chain and Logistics functions to support operational needs of the business.
- Evaluate new partners and negotiate price, service & terms
- Establish service level agreements & audit processes to monitor supplier performance
- Manage and establish relationships with suppliers, partners and internal team
- Oversee the logistics functions - costs, customs and delivery
- Work closely with GM to manage Logistics operations budget
- Report on key supply chain costs
- Monitor, advise and implement inventory systems and operational procedures
- Identify & report on impacts to brand profits - present recommendations
- Support brand - SOP and implementation
- Manage Junior Coordinator
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To join this dedicated team, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious and professional leader. A Logistics / Distribution Manager with advanced Excel, planning and reporting skills. You will need a 'lead by example' attitude to support and optimise the team & business performance and you'll actively participate, contribute, communicate and coach to effectively ensure continuous improvements across the retail, wholesale and online/e-commerce distribution functions
- Luxury / retail distribution experience or fashion warehouse management & distribution experience
- Experience working with international or designer brands ( imports/exports - direct to stores - Freight Forwarder Knowledge)
- Reverse logistics / 3PL experience
- Local / domestic & International export transport knowledge
- Compliance knowledge
- IT savvy - CRM, ERP & WMS
- KPI - Vendor Performance
This is an exciting time to join these established retailers with future plans to optimise growth and continue to increase their footprint globally.
The remuneration package on offer includes an attractive base salary, plus superannuation & generous staff discounts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, Due to the high number of applications received only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on: 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's