|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Carpender|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 10:25|
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a well-established and respected organisation. In this role, you will be focused on supporting multiple finance managers across the group, with a focus on month end consolidations including balance sheets, cashflow and project accounting, as well as assisting with internal projects on systems and processes and procedures. Reporting into the Head of Finance this is a key role within the organisation.
Working within our Commercial team this position will be required to support the business with planning and analysis to drive intelligent, commercial outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing financial analysis for GP by product, including trade spend
- Variance analysis of all costs to the business, including historical comparisons as well as budgeted vs actual spending
- Timely analysis of production efficiencies, labour costs and business overheads
- Financial modelling, business case review and benefits analysis
- Actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in system processes, reporting and analysis
- Providing information to auditors and preparing reports for further analysis by the Commercial Manager and distribution to Senior Management
- Provide support to the Commercial Manager and Managing Director
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding communicator
- Experienced with proven success in a similar role
- Degree qualified - CA preferred
- Experienced within the Retail sector
- Experienced with a working knowledge & application of Pronto (highly regarded)
- An advanced user of MS Excel and MS Office
This role is open to applicants with demonstrated experience in a similar role. Of utmost importance, is your ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, juggling competing priorities whilst maintaining high standards within your core responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting, dynamic and growing organisation. Your attention to detail and strong analytical skills will be the key to being successful in this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref #8823. We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further opportunities: www.tshr.com.au.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's