|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Connell|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 14:49|
CPA qualified? Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of different financial and analytical techniques? Strong excel/ modelling experience?
Start 2021 with this Sydney city-based head office who manage over 1000 big name retail stores and have over $4billion worth of assets in their portfolio. Working closely with Directors and the Executive Management team you will be responsible for providing detailed financial analysis of operational results and proposed activities for a number of their brands to enhance management decision making, to contribute from a financial perspective to the development of strategic plans, and to contribute to accurate forecasts of business outcomes by modelling alternative courses of action.
In addition, the role also manages and performs financial accounting and work involving the compilation, consolidation, and analysis of financial data. The role prepares statistical studies and economic forecasts of business conditions and trends and draws relevant conclusions for senior management, as requested.
To be considered for this role, you see yourself as above average in your ability, what you do and how you do it.
We are looking for an intelligent high energy individual who can tick the following boxes:
- At least 2 - 3 years commercial accounting experience - ideally in a management accounting/analysis role.
- CPQ qualified
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of different financial and analytical techniques, and the capability to plan own work and respect deadlines.
- Excellent Systems and IT skills.
- Strong excel/ modelling experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic and pride in what you do
- Enjoy being part of a high calibre team, but self-motivated and can also work on your own
Please apply with a Word resume quoting job reference #9455 and your application will be directed to Kerrie Connell Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's