Marketing & Digital Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Marketing & Digital Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 15:29|
About The Beauty Chef
Our client, The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The Beauty Chef is currently stocked in over 100 stores across Australia and internationally. The brand specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Marketing and Digital Coordinator to provide administration support to the broader marketing team. The role is full time and based in their offices in the Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Marketing & Digital Co-ordinator is responsible for the day to day operations of Marketing and Digital and E-Commerce Marketing to continue The Beauty Chef's international and domestic brand presence. The Marketing & Digital Co-ordinator will also partner with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand representation across all market and digital channels.
Duties & responsibilities
- Maintain updates of the annual Marketing calendar, promotional plan and digital planning tools.
- Manage EDM creation process.
- Maintain Marketing budget tracker with paid invoices and reconcile to budget on a monthly basis.
- Devise E-Commerce Reporting suite, update report weekly.
- Brief all assets for digital campaigns and promotional plans.
- General website content changes.
- Assist with website testing with the implementation of new integrations, functionalities or platforms.
- Work in partnership with the Digital and E-commerce team to rollout new online initiatives and e-commerce projects.
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience in Shopify well regarded but not essential
- Basic to Intermediate level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focussed and commercially aware
- Is a Brand Ambassador and is passionate about health and wellness
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's