|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 12:18|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Marketing Assistant that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in their office in Double Bay and close to public transport.
About the role
The Marketing Assistant role is newly created due to an internal promotion and rapid growth in the business. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the day to day operations of Brand Campaign Execution as well as providing Wholesale with Marketing support to continue The Beauty Chef's international and domestic brand presence.
Duties & responsibilities
- Completes competitor analysis and reviews.
- Assists Brand Manager during off-site photoshoots, as required.
- Assists with presentations for retailers and marketing team.
- Assist with blog, content and image requests for retail partners.
- Manage briefing process with design stakeholders and project manage design briefs and requests.
- Manage EDM creation process.
- Maintain the visual database.
- Compile reports and complete post campaign analysis.
- Update the Marketing Calendar and Budget as directed.
- Assists with coordination and filing of administration tasks for the marketing department.
- Assist Social Media and PR as required.
Skills & experience
- Degree qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisation and time management.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of products, and the industry.
- Understanding of retail businesses (preferably with retail experience).
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's