|Job Title:||Marketing Exceutive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 11:10|
Our Client is a well-known retail business known for their trend led product.
You will assist in developing annual Marketing strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. They are seeking an experienced and creative Marketing Executive to develop & implement the brand & communications strategy, in order to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Developing and leading strategic marketing plan
- Create all brand marketing tools and develop and manage an annual marketing plan.
- Center-based marketing and local area marketing initiatives
- Managing Campaign shoots flat lays and Look Book shoots, look book and eCommerce shoots.
- Managing all the Social channels
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships
- Day to day running of the PR Agency
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing point of sale, VM and promotional materials to ensure consistent and on-brand visibility in the marketplace
- Managing all new store launches, local event marketing programs
- Analysing marketing response metrics to ensure the best value of the marketing budget spent
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with the online manager
This position requires an applicant with need skills in Marketing for retail as follows:
- Proven experience in Marketing, Communications, PR and Social Media.
- 3 + years of marketing experience in the Fashion/Retail and Lifestyle industry preferable.
- Tertiary marketing degree in marketing
- Understanding of marketing strategy execution
- Extremely organized with experience of managing and executing a yearly calendar of marketing activity on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's