|Job Title:||Marketing Exceutive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 16:27|
Senior Marketing Executive
RELAXED YET FAST PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT
A premier fashion and accessories business admired for their portfolio of diverse brands, the business offers a fun, fast-paced and truly exciting work environment. They offer a clear and open career path, terrific company training and support
This role requires a creative and dynamic Senior Marketing and PR Executive to assist in all aspects of the development of the brands promotional, advertising and marketing material for both local and international markets. Working closely with the Marketing and Creative Team.
· Managing the day-to-day relationships with PR agencies.
· Analysing of brand positioning and competitor activity will be included as an ongoing basis of the role.
· Assisting in developing the performance of all brands through the implementation of marketing strategies
· Execution of targeted promotional and retail activities.
· Maintain marketing budgets and ROI reporting.
· Managing all media communications.
· Measuring and improving marketing campaigns
· Executing new product/collection launches and assist with POS production.
This position requires an applicant with skills as follows:
· 3-4+ years' experience in related field required.
· Tertiary Degree in Marketing preferred.
· Maintain a dynamic energy within the business and take ownership within this role to add value to the team and business.
· Display organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to establish the necessary structure with appropriate flexibility to accommodate the demands of a fast-paced environment.
· Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas, and resources.
· Be the subject expert on marketing both internally and externally.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's