|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 16:57|
Our Client is a well-known retail business known for their trend led product.
You will assist in developing annual Marketing strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. They are seeking an experienced and creative marketing manager to develop & implement the brand & communications strategy, in order to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Developing and leading the strategic marketing plan
- Create all brand marketing tools and develop and manage an annual marketing plan.
- Managing a team and motivating this team of creatives to create new global campaign initiatives
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing point of sale, VM and promotional materials to ensure consistent and on-brand visibility in the marketplace
- Analysing marketing response metrics to ensure best value of marketing budget spent
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with the online manager
This position requires an applicant with need skills in Marketing for retail as follows:
- Proven experience in Communications, PR, Social Media & Digital.
- 3 + years marketing management experience in the fashion or lifestyle industry preferable.
- Tertiary marketing degree in marketing
- Understanding of marketing strategy execution
- Extremely organised with experience of managing and executing a yearly calendar of marketing activity on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's