|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:27|
Our Client is a leading household name in electrical appliances and is on a mission to grow out their Marketing team as part of a new restructure and digital transformation.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for leading and executing the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns within budget, efficiently and to set KPI's including creative campaign development for above the line marketing channels and store network.
You will assist in developing annual Marketing strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. They are seeking an experienced and creative marketing manager to develop & implement the brand & communications strategy, in order to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
Working closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies, this role will be responsible for ensuring major campaigns and tactical offers align to the marketing strategy and are on brand and within budget.
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Developing and leading strategic marketing plan
- Ensure campaigns align to our customer objectives of providing value, choice and convenience
- Create all brand marketing tools and develop and manage an annual marketing plan.
- Managing a team and motivating this team of creatives to create new global campaign initiatives
- Run weekly stakeholder meetings to ensure communication across, Supply Chain, Product, Property and the wider marketing team to deliver the promotional calendar and new product launches
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing point of sale, VM and promotional materials to ensure consistent and on-brand visibility in the marketplace
- Analysing marketing response metrics to ensure the best value of the marketing budget spent
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- 5 + years of senior marketing management experience.
- Tertiary marketing degree in marketing
- Understanding of marketing strategy execution
- Extremely organized with experience of managing and executing a yearly calendar of marketing activity on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
- Ability to interpret key messages into communication tools
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's