|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 08:57|
About the company
iKOU was created in 2007. Founders Naomi and Paul Whitfeld's quest for wellness led to a passion for combining innovative, botanical skincare, with conscious home spa rituals to treat skin, mind and body as a whole.
From humble beginnings making products in their Blue Mountains kitchen, iKOU has flourished to become the international brand it is today. IKOU is the fusion of modern, organic skincare, as well as ancient global spa rituals that transform the way you feel.
We have beautiful bespoke iKOU boutiques in iconic locations: Byron Bay, Leura Blue Mountains & QVB Sydney, a strong online store (40% of total business) and we are partnering with leading luxury resort partners such as Emirates Wolgan Valley, Park Hyatt Sydney, Lizard Island, 6 senses Maldives and more.
About the role
The role of the Marketing Manager is to lead all Marketing activities for iKOU to achieve business growth, sales results, continued improvement and optimum profitability. The role manages all aspects of marketing including Marketing Strategy, Brand Marketing, Digital, Social Media, e-commerce and Public Relations and will focus on raising Brand awareness.
In this role, the candidate will work very closely with an engaged founder on the creative direction of the Brand, and will ensure the flawless execution of marketing and related campaigns across all customer channels, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
The marketing manager will also support Naomi (Founder) as Brand ambassador and will leverage all major PR opportunities including events and interviews.
The role is full time and based in their new offices in WOTSO, Zetland.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develops marketing strategies in each of the core distribution channels, and effectively executes marketing and creative.
- Manages all Marketing and related strategies in line with iKOU's brand DNA in order to recruit new customers, retain existing and raise Brand awareness.
- Collaborates with the CEO on the ideation, copywriting of the Marketing assets.
- Creates and maintains iKOU's branding and visual guidelines.
- Create a Marketing Calendar including major retail trading period and promotional Planning.
- Oversee all creative production from concept to delivery in collaboration with Naomi, consistently meeting business timelines and KPI's.
- Formulates campaign process end to end inclusive of campaign timeline planning, input briefing, strategy and ideation with leadership team.
- Designs and manages events with press, public, associations according to the communication strategy.
- Manages digital agency to drive brand awareness and ROI.
- In charge of digital content.
Skills & experience
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- 3 + years' experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of e-commerce, digital and Social media management.
- Experience in Beauty/ Wellness industry.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
How to Apply
Interested in applying, click the "Apply Now" button.
For a confidential discussion, contact Rachel Walker-Cole on 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's