|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 16:39|
Our client is a Health and Wellness brand that is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager. They believe that Health comes first, they are passionate about making an impact.
As Marketing Manager, you will drive the online business and support its wholesale channels across the AU/NZ. You will work with internal and external resources to drive new customer acquisition across all channels while improving the online customer experience.
You will be responsible for managing the budgets, workload, and ROI, and you'll also need to be detailed enough to manage the team whilst also getting on the tools as you need to. This role is best suited to a generalist marketer who enjoys working across all aspects of marketing and is keen to deliver a real impact to the numbers. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with agency, sales, and operations to ensure that the marketing strategies align with overall business direction and key business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Developing and leading the strategic marketing plan
- Create all brand marketing tools and develop and manage an annual marketing plan.
- Managing a team and motivating this team of creatives to create new global campaign initiatives
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships
- Reporting and Analytics - You'll be required to set up and improve budget management, forecasting and dashboards, ensuring effective measurement and insights are in place for all digital and partner marketing activities.
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Content and Creative - You will be required to create content and work closely with internal and external resources to develop marketing assets for all channels that are on-brand.
- Analysing marketing response metrics to ensure the best value of the marketing budget spent
- CX and UX Optimisation - Working alongside agency and operations, you will create a roadmap for improving the online customer experience
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with the online manager
This position requires an applicant with skills in Marketing for retail as follows:
- Tertiary marketing degree in marketing
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in growth/digital marketing within a high-growth eCommerce, direct-to-consumer business, or digital agency.
- Previous team leadership managing direct reports and external agencies.
- Experience managing and working with paid media platforms, including programmatic display, paid search and paid social
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, high-performance team - always ready to hustle!
- Sound understanding of email marketing automation, retention, and loyalty strategies.
- Hands-on experience across eCommerce systems and tools (Shopify, Klaviyo, GA, Yieldify etc.)
- Ability to connect qualitative and quantitative sources to drive impactful insights.
- Impeccable written and communication skills and the ability to translate finds into strategic actions
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's