MERCHANDISE PLANNING MANAGER-HANDS ON ROLE
|Job Title:||MERCHANDISE PLANNING MANAGER-HANDS ON ROLE|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Gai Scarlett|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 09:07|
MERCHANDISE PLANNER -
This is your opportunity to drive your career for this well established branded retailer, recognised nationally for championing the energetic, the unconventional and the highest standards - in both their products and people. Established for over 40 years, they are looking for a commercially astute merchandise planner that has broad experience across, retail planning, IT systems,supply chain and Operations
They are experts in their field and offer an authentic service and product to their longstanding loyal customers.
- Own the planning function!
- One that can be involved in all touch points across the business, including OTB, supply chain, IT,systems, product development and the the full planning of the product life cycle
- As a commercially minded, customer focused and hands-on operator you will have a desire and ability to direct and work closely with the owner and a small team of buyers, logistics, IT and product staff to drive efficiency's through better buying and planning
- Your past will also highlight your hands on approach and understanding of merchandise planning principles
Key accountability's include:
- Strong experience in planning various metrics and best automated reporting tools
- Improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies
- Overseeing the management of product merchandising, supply chain, inventory, warehousing, IT Systems and customer service to ensure processes flow smoothly
- Manage IT and ERP projects and ensure systems, technology and processes are optimised
- Maximising revenues while also improving customer satisfaction
- Manage reporting and analysis delivering the best commercial outcome
- Provide visibility through well developed internal reporting and analysis
- Interpret the science behind the numbers
To be considered for this role you will;
- Be familiar across all retail leadership functions; including all financials, stock movement, supply chain management, merchandise planning, IT systems and online channel management
- Be an outstanding operator in your field of merchandise planning
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
For your experience, expertise and work ethic there is an attractive salary on offer + product discounts.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received by Scarlett Recruitment are treated in strict confidence.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com quoting Ref #8208
For further opportunities: www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's