|Job Title:||MERCHANDISE PLANNER|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 20:12|
- Enviable Merchandise Planning role with leading International Brands
- Solution focused - Drive change
- Team Player Attitude
- Fashion Led Environment
SALES DRIVEN, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PLANNER
Working closely with Account Manager and Merchandise Manager - you'll be an integral part of an established Sydney based distributor. This Australian brand is a true international market leader and plays in the global arena. The business is vibrant and passionate and recruits key talent to add value and challenge process and systems to drive efficiency.
You will utilize your comprehensive knowledge of internal and external business drivers in a fashion led environment and be responsible for working on a portfolio of accounts covering all planning aspects including product mix, replenishment, model levels by SKU by store, end of season rotations, stock takes and promotional activities.
- Plan accounts to ensure orders, model levels and end of season rotations are all in line with brand OTB, sales budgets, stock targets and rotation KPI's
- Effectively managing SKU life cycle
- Quarterly re-forecasting of internal sales budgets by account to re-plan OTB
- Manage and maintain the critical path for each account
- Ensuring any promotional activity or featured product is properly planned
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Successful career in merchandise planning minimum 5 years
- Proven track record in OTB management, allocations, inventory and reporting / analysis for a fashion or related sales led business.
- Proven track record in preseason planning, budgeting & forecasting, ordering, in season and post season management and analysis
- Experience in working with strong planning systems and advanced excel skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- An attitude that drives solutions and the ability to influence to drive a positive outcome
- Advanced Excel
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants (Permanent Residents or candidates with applicable Visas) with the relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Please provide a cover letter & all Visa details with your application.
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's