Merchandise Planner (senior)
|Job Title:||Merchandise Planner (senior)|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 14:44|
Senior Merchandise Planner - Australian Fashion - High Profile Womenswear Brands - Wholesale, Retail and On-line.
- Enviable Merchandise Planning role with leading brands
- Are you a solution focused Merchandise Planner who likes to drive change?
- Permanent role
This Australian business is a true high Street Fashion leader - when it comes to its portfolio of labels. The business is vibrant and passionate and recruits key talent to add value and challenge process and systems to drive efficiency. In this role you will utilize your comprehensive knowledge of internal and external business drivers in a fashion environment and be responsible for working across the portfolio of Brands; covering all planning aspects including product mix, replenishment, coordinating end to end planning activities including stock takes and promotional activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategy planning & developing seasonal budgets in line with financial objectives
- Range Assortment Planning - Plan each category with the brand GM's
- Manages OTB, sales budgets, stock targets and replenishment
- Work closely with buyers & establish detailed buying plans according to seasonal and budgetary requirements
- Overseeing the planning and re-forecasting of key items and volume lines
- Anticipate consumer trends
- Reporting and overseeing complete weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual reports
- Financial Reporting - provide future purchase forecasts
- Analysis - review reports, interpret & provide recommendations for proactive or corrective actions to improve gross profit
- Oversee Inventory Management - monitoring of stock performance
- Distribution - liaise with distribution sources and communication of distribution plans to buying team and stores
- Communication - Build strong relationships with internal teams and develop effective supplier relationships
- Presenting at key business meetings, including OTB, CEO meetings and Strategy meetings
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Successful career in merchandise planning in a fashion environment
- Proven track record in OTB management, allocations, inventory and reporting/analysis for a fashion business.
- Proven track record in preseason planning, budgeting & forecasting, ordering, in season and post season management and analysis
- Experience in working with strong planning systems and advanced excel skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- An attitude that drives solutions and the ability to influence to drive a positive outcome
Your expertise and proven success in FASHION PLANNING is crucial in the continued elevation of these high profile brands. Your key attributes include a high level of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to work collaboratively & lead by example.
Please note, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants with the relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
This position is only open to: Permanent Residents or candidates with applicable Visas that do not require sponsorship.
Please provide a Cover Letter, Resume & all relevant Visa details with your application.
APPLY NOW - Attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au