Multi-site Manager | Big Box
|Job Title:||Multi-site Manager | Big Box|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + site allowance|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2018 12:39|
Multi-site Manager - Womanswear
- Iconic Australian business
- Team culture and customer service focused
- Competitive salary with a 3K site allowance
This iconic Australian Big Box business is renowned for delivering exceptional customer service as well as providing a wide ranging product offering. With an outstanding development program and a national footprint, there is plenty of opportunity for progression and growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to step outside of your comfort zone and embrace the team and customer service focused culture. Regular engagement with both customers and team members is vital to delivering successful results. Multi-tasking skills will be key when managing across wages, budgets, P+L reports, shrinkage, on-boarding new team members, rostering, visual merchandising and stock/inventory control.
- A minimum of 3 years Senior Store/multi-site management experience
- High Visual Merchandising standards
- Background in womanswear
- Proven track record in delivering sales growth and exceptional customer service
- Ability to organise multiple tasks whilst coaching team members
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply?
If you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply using the appropriate link or call Tom at Trak Recruiting on 03 9823 5804 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's