National Account Manager
|Job Title:||National Account Manager|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 09:14|
National Account Manager
- Work for a multi-brand business in the fashion industry
- Supply major accounts and key boutiques
- Eastern Suburbs location
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand fashion business located in the Eastern Suburbs. The business has longstanding relationships with key department stores, boutiques and online players and is well respected in the market.
Picture this… Your work environment will be fast-paced, fun, and you'll be doing something different every day. Your challenge will be to drive those sales and get your brands noticed!
This is a national account management role where you'll take over a portfolio of existing accounts, developing relationships with key Buyers and using your analytical skills to assess the success of your 2020 strategy. A typical week will include driving sales through your designated accounts, generating performance reports for each of your brands and partnering with the marketing and merchandising teams.
To succeed in the role, you'll need a broad range of multi-brand experience from within the fashion or beauty industry.
In return, you'll get to work for a hugely successful, growing business that values its employees and has a clear progression plan in place. Perks include some great product discounts and a modern approach to their working style.
Sydney Eastern Suburbs. Salary up to $120k + super.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Set and manage sales targets for each of your brands.
- Perform quarterly sell-ins, negotiating margins and trading terms.
- Brief the marketing and merchandising teams on key initiatives.
- Track your brands performance, tweaking your strategy as required.
- Maintain long-term relationships with all of your key accounts.
- Relevant industry experience (fashion/accessories/beauty).
- Multi-brand experience.
- 5 + years of relevant B2B sales experience.
- Must have recently sold into relevant accounts.
- Demonstrable experience of building a brand through careful sales positioning.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting S9341HM or call Hayley on 82235300
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's