National Account Manager- Core Metrics
|Job Title:||National Account Manager- Core Metrics|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 08:56|
About Core Metrics
Core Metrics was founded in 1997 by the Desancic family and is still proudly owned and operated by the family. The Core Metrics brands consist of Australian Paw Paw Co, C Lab & Co, Pure Paw Paw, The Bronzer, The Goat Skincare, 4711, Baldessarini, Labeau, Tabac, Tous and Women'Secret. The brands are stocked all throughout Australia with leading partners such as Coles, Woolworths, MyChemist and Priceline Pharmacy.
Core Metrics are known for their high quality, affordability and efficacious skincare. Their products contain no parabens, sulphates or harsh chemicals and are never tested on animals.
About the role
The National Account Manager role is newly created due to rapid growth. The National Account Manager will work closely with the Managing Director to manage new and existing accounts and identity new business opportunities.
The role is full time and based in the new offices in Reservoir and close to public transport.
Duties & responsibilities
- Effectively manages Accounts to ensure growth, customer and sales targets are met.
- Assists in planning, establishing and maintaining positive account relationships.
- Manages the sales process end to end.
- Ensures customers have all necessary information in a timely manner to effect on time placement of orders.
- Completes sales reporting and administration as directed.
- Identifies new customers and confidently cold calls and prosects new opportunities.
- With Managing Director, identifies areas of opportunity and growth.
- Develops a business plan for each Key Account to grow and develop accounts.
- Develops new business opportunities.
- Provides effective and regular customer contact and communication appropriate to each Account to assist in driving sales objectives.
Skills & experience
- 3 to 5 years Key Account Management experience across Australia.
- Knowledge of wholesale, pharmacy and retail customer segments within the Beauty Industry locally and internationally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel experience for the management of sales data and reporting.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 61 422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's