National Account Manager
|Job Title:||National Account Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 12:11|
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian-owned business in the consumer products space. The business is home to some of the best-known brands in the market and is experiencing exponential growth overseas.
We are searching for an experienced Account Manager to join their Domestic Sales team. The role is based out of their Head Office in the Eastern Suburbs, offering free on-site parking. Other benefits include a 5pm finish, great product discounts, a performance-based bonus, and fun working environment!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the National Account Manager will take over the businesses biggest key accounts, including department stores, large format retailers and major pharmacy chains.
A typical week would include developing annual sales strategies across multiple brands, analysing sales data, presenting new collections and product launches, and growing market share within your portfolio.
Sydney Eastern Suburbs location. Free parking onsite.
Salary circa $100k - $110k + super + bonus + product discounts.
CONTACT ME - email@example.com / 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
· Generate a strategic sales plan for your accounts.
· Present new ranges and product launches.
· Negotiate strong supplier agreements.
· Maintain critical relationships with your Buyers.
· Analyse ongoing sales and identify areas for improvement.
· Industry experience - beauty, FMCG, or similar.
· Strong background in B2B sales (5+ years)
· Relationships with major Buyers.
· Advanced Excel user
· Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's