National Productivity Standards Manager
|Job Title:||National Productivity Standards Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Garry Connell|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 16:09|
An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's largest and most successful retail groups in a senior role that will make a difference. Continuous improvement and transformation are part of their mantra and as a key member of the Productivity team you will certainly play a pivotal role.
The productivity function is accountable for the allocation, budgeting, planning, delivery and optimisation of labour, and related processes and systems across the groups national fleet of stores. Reporting to the Head of Productivity, you will lead a high performing productivity and continuous performance improvement team of 10 and drive change in all areas of labour management by constantly improving end to end workforce management' solutions. Specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain productivity standards that accurately reflect current business processes, whilst ensuring that wage budgets deliver a fair and pragmatic apportionment of total available spend.
- Deliver fair and challenging productivity performance measures that support divisional objectives and targets.
- Provide tools, coaching, support, processes and guidance on how to best achieve defined measures, with underlying insight and data benchmarking to support performance growth.
- Provide transparency and insight on operational processes and costs / service, supporting change with agility and tracking benefits that are achieved.
- Enable business simplification and supports a reduction in the cost of doing business without compromising customer service expectations.
To be successful you will be an expert in your field in a similar Productivity Improvement leadership role in a large labour-intensive customer service organisation such as QSR, retail, banking, etc where transformation and productivity analysis leads to real cost efficiencies. You will also have a strong understanding of productivity and be passionate about process improvement and be backed with technical know-how including developing labour standards preferably with the MOST methodology, lean 6 Sigma, and performance rated activity sampling. Finally, you'll possess the leadership and management skills needed to maximise the results of a small team and juggle multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
An attractive salary package will be offered, plus STI, and if needed a relocation package and sponsorship.
Please apply through Seek and attach a Word resume quoting job reference #8815 and your application will be directed to Garry Connell. Please note, only successful applicants will be notified.