National Retail Manager - Luxury Accessories
|Job Title:||National Retail Manager - Luxury Accessories|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 13:31|
Multi-Site Retail Manager in Luxury Apparel and Accessories.
Our client is renowned for their luxury ready-to-wear, leather goods, footwear and accessories. As the Retail Manager of this fresh, modern brand, you will live and breathe the world of luxury, you must be up to date with current season trends and have great passion for beautiful, high-quality products.
- Managing, motivating and leading the team across 5 boutiques
- Drive to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Maintaining VM and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing strong client relationships
- Organising VIP events and execution of new store openings to time line
- Experience in managing a team with proven ability to exceed set budgets and KPI's
- Previous luxury experience and proven delivery of new stores to market essential
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Positive and engaging personality, strong professional relationship builder
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- Great passion for the world of luxury apparel and accessories
- Ability to travel regularly to QLD and VIC as required by the business
- A competitive base salary + superannuation
- Target driven bonus scheme based on store success
- Generous product and uniform/clothing allowance
- Amazing discounts and exclusive benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your WORD doc CV using the appropriate link or call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8501 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's