National Retail Manager - Women's Fashion - Sydney
|Job Title:||National Retail Manager - Women's Fashion - Sydney|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$200000.00 - AU$220000.00 per annum + Super + CA + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 16:43|
- National Retail Manager, Sydney based or ability to easily relocate here
- 170 + stores, leading Australian retailer with international growth
- Up to $220k base + super + car allowance + generous bonus structure
Experienced retail leader for a highly successful, dynamic and growing Australian retailer in Women's Fashion. As the National Retail Manager, based in Sydney, you will report into the GM Operations, CEO and Senior Leadership Team and be responsible for all retail revenue outcomes, customer acquisition and engagement programs and implementation of strategic plans for 2019 and beyond.
- 150 + stores nationally
- 7 direct reports at State level plus dotted line relationships with loyalty and online
Skills and Experience
Previous senior retail management experience and demonstrated success in Fashion Apparel at National level with over 120 stores is a critical for eligibility. Other key skills include:
- Strong customer service focus and engagement ethos
- Demonstrate true people leadership across both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to identify opportunities and develop strategy
- Solid business planning skills, forecasting, data analysis and translation
- Demonstrated ability to manage organisational change effectively
- Flexibility for travel both intra/interstate
You'll be entering an environment that fosters success through a bar-raiser mind set, high emotional awareness, expansion and innovation. Customer service is their number one priority and they are committed to teamwork, trust and integrity.
A rare opportunity to join a highly reputable Australian business offering a challenging and rewarding career with a culture of professionalism.
Up to $220,000 per annum + super + car allowance + bonus based on EBIT results
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via link with your WORD doc CV. To know more please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8414 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's