National Sales Manager
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 14:55|
About the role
We're recruiting for an iconic Australian womenswear brand (stocked throughout ANZ and in international majors).
The team are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager who has an in-depth understanding of the luxury apparel industry. The successful candidate will report straight to the Owner/General Manager and take responsibility for all National accounts, including department stores and key boutiques.
Responsibilities will include showing 4 collections a year, keeping in close contact with key buyers to take feedback on sell-through, and sharing critical market information with the design team.
The brand prides itself on its reputation. It has a selective sales strategy and has not over-saturated the market. Culturally, it will suit someone who is passionate about the product and has an outgoing, upbeat approach to their work.
In return, you'll get to work for a globally successful brand that can offer tangible progression & development opportunities.
Sydney CBD location. Salary up to $110k + super + benefits.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Present new ranges - 4 times a year.
- Interstate travel to see majors.
- Management of international agents.
- Partner with marketing/PR to help drive sell through.
- Reporting & analysis.
- Relevant industry experience (high-end/luxury apparel).
- Current relationships with relevant majors and boutiques.
- In-depth knowledge of the Australian fashion industry.
- Ability to travel interstate.
- Financially astute; good with numbers.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Kate Jolly/Gai Scarlett