|Job Title:||Office Coordinator|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Hill|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 08:55|
Are you at the top of your retail game and ready for a head office-based role?
Our client is currently seeking an office all-rounder. Someone who can support the MD and his busy day to day while he runs this successful retailer of 20 plus stores.
Not two days will be the same. Work closely with two company directors across everything from organising trade meetings, support state managers and store personnel, internal stock transfers and other ad hoc projects which could include:
Escalated customer service related enquiries
- All aspects of communications between the Head Office and each retail store
- Assist with store promotions across Australia
As the ideal candidate you must clearly demonstrate that you can satisfy the below criteria:
Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly developed administration skill set with the ability to manage special projects
- An ability to work under pressure and to ever changing strict time schedules
- A good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Outstanding communication, both written & verbal
- Strong customer service skills
It is essential that you understand the "sense of urgency" that comes with retail demands. You could be currently in a retail store-based role, and wanting a change from shop floor, or could be in a wholesale environment, in a highly administrative capacity.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word format resume and your application will be directed to Gai Scarlett - email@example.com (02) 8223 5355.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's