Operations Manager - North Shore (parking on site)
|Job Title:||Operations Manager - North Shore (parking on site)|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$150000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Gai Scarlett|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 15:09|
Global Leisure and Sporting Sector who design and distribute to large buying groups, independents and dealerships seasonally.
As part of the Senior management team, the objective will be to improve in and outbound operations Internationally & throughout Australia.
The Operations Manager is a newly created role and will form part of the SLT being responsible for developing key strategies across retail, wholesale & online, driving the reporting and processes for continuous improvement of the Distribution, Logistics Supply Chain and Customer Service functions.
Working closely with internal sales and marketing, production/product design,customer service, warehouse,after sales and spare parts, supply chain,and finance personnel
You will play a 'hands on' critical role overseeing operational efficiency, building and establishing relationships and negotiating terms to maximise savings and best practice initiatives across the business.
- Research & develop Supply chain and Logistics functions to support operational needs of the business.
- Evaluate new partners and negotiate price, service & terms
- Establish service level agreements & audit processes to monitor supplier performance
- Manage and establish relationships with suppliers, partners and internal team
- Oversee the logistics functions - costs, customs and delivery
- Work closely with sales to improve/manage customer experience
- Report on key supply chain costs
- Review main warehouse inventory by SKU on monthly basis
- Monitor, advise and implement inventory systems and operational procedures
- Identify & report on impacts to brand profits - present recommendations
- Plan and prepare future business B2B and B2C model implementation
- Work closely with purchasing planning team to ensure forecasts are in line with business requirements
- Strong budgeting and reporting ability
- Effective staff management and HR responsibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To join this dedicated team, you'll need to have a history as an Operations Manager, with effective problem solving skills, and a warm and engaging leadership style
Advanced reporting skills(excel or similar)
You will need a 'lead by example' attitude to support and optimise the team & business performance and you'll actively participate, contribute, communicate and coach to effectively ensure continuous improvements across all touch points within the business
- Wholesale / retail distribution experience
- Freight Forwarder Knowledge(FOB or DTS)
- Relevant operations/ logistics / 3PL experience
- Local / domestic & International export transport knowledge
- Compliance knowledge
- IT savvy - CRM, ERP & WMS
- KPI - Vendor Performance
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com or call 82235355.
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au