|Job Title:||Operations Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 09:29|
- This is the perfect role if your looking to transition into operations
- Do you LOVE 2 days that are never the same?
- Are you meticulously organised and thrive on being the go to person?
Our Clients products are funky accessories that are notoriously cool, affordable and quirky - their growth over the past years has been incredible.
* On-board new staff members and conduct site induction
* Work with Directors and Managers to conduct new hires, people management, performance management and performance reviews within the Australian office
* Monitor the accurate processing of staff appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations
* Management of Concur Corporate Card program for AU office, including training of staff during on-boarding and trouble-shooting as necessary
* Review of submitted Concur expense claims once approved by the relevant department manager for payment batch across to the relevant Accounts Payable team member.
* Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
* Run payroll and ensure that staff are paid in line with company time-lines for both the AU and UK offices
* Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
* Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
* Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
Help-desk and IT Support
* Set up for new starter
* Provide help-desk support for the Melbourne office
* Manage the computer hardware inventory and purchase new equipment when required-
* Procurement of office supplies
* Point of contact for Landlord
* Manage the relationship with contractors for building maintenance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's