Patternmakers - Gerber, Stylecad, Lectra
|Job Title:||Patternmakers - Gerber, Stylecad, Lectra|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||super + attractive salary pkg|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 13:28|
I have several clients looking for talented and experienced CREATIVE pattern-makers experienced across Women's - Occasion & Day-wear through to Lingerie & Swimwear
- CAD Patternmakers - Gerber, Lectra & StyleCAD
- Vertical Business Structures
- Salary $80k - $95K + super
ABOUT THE COMPANIES
Australian designer labels with garments that juxtapose delicate fabrics and exquisite embellishments to tailored separates commanding elegant statement shapes. Designs that fully express their identity and resonate throughout the collections.
ABOUT THE ROLES
Working closely with the designers of these brands on shape and intricate style details; you'll be a focused, detailed and creative pattern-maker, familiar with all aspects of creating first patterns, specs and construction details. the role will see you liaising with in-house machinists & makers and coordinating the style development & fit process through to production handover.
- Liaise with Designer on style details including fabric, trims, prints and placements
- First pattern, spec and construction (make details)
- Attend fit meetings - alter & correct pattern adjustments
- Liaise with machinists, makers and production staff for clear understanding of make requirements during sampling and production process
- Ensure patterns are clearly marked / coded with correct style & fabric information
- Ensure pattern and fit adjustments are up to date and followed through - Prior to sign off and handover to factory.
- Prepare any final manual patterns for digitising and grading
- Maintain up to date pattern library
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Gerber, Lectra or StyleCAD Experience
- Min 5 year's experience in a technical pattern development position
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of garment construction, pattern-making and grading
- Strong fitting skills
- Sound understanding of the commercial production process
- A strong knowledge of fabrics, embellishments and finishes (wovens & stretch fabrics)
- Strong understanding of critical path management
- Strong understanding of the fit and sealing process
- Strong understanding of quality standards
* Swimwear or lingerie development (separate category)
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Skilled intermediate and advanced pattern-makers are in high demand.
In recognition of your superior skills you will be rewarded with a great salary, modern offices and open friendly staff and management plus generous discounts on product.
These are exciting opportunities for experienced CAD pattern-makers with great personal skills to join creative design environments.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application
full-time / Permanent - Pattern making positions are open to Australian & NZ Residents Only (if you are interstate or returning to Australia after working OS please get in touch ASAP)
Visa Holders with relevant industry experience may apply for short term contract positions (sponsorship is not available for these roles)
click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's