|Location:||Rosebery, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2022 11:25|
This role will effectively manage the open to buy and inventory flow within the business to meet agreed targets for the Europe and UK market. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities that will increase stock availability for customers and reduce out-of-stocks and markdowns through effective planning and distribution of product across EU/UK.
In collaboration with the wider planning team you will contribute by providing support on business initiatives and strategy and work to achieve profit targets in terms of sales, markdowns and margin.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage Open To Buy at Collection and Region level.
- Develop allocation plans by division based on inventory and store needs to ensure balance across the US.
- Forecast and update plans regularly based on sales trends.
- Assess historical and current data to communicate risk and opportunity within the business.
- Option planning in collaboration with the Senior Planning Manager and Senior Buying Manager.
- Open To Buy Management - Weekly and Monthly WSSI re-forecast. Review sales, stock, and sell through in season to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Recap and analysis of actual sales results against pre-season budgets and LY, presenting findings and recommendations to Management and Executive teams.
- Identify in-season re-orders in conjunction with Senior Planning Manager and Senior Retail Buying Manager to ensure enough cover and recut OTB is adhered to.
- Working with key teams to prioritize orders through receiving, production and shipping when necessary to protect sales trends and inventory levels in stores.
Reporting and Analysis
- Responsible for the accuracy and distribution of regional reporting in conjunction with wider planning team.
- Providing the business with visibility and analysis of sales, stock, sell through and category sales mix.
- Complete Markdown Analysis and oversee Seasonal Markdowns for the US.
- Oversee daily stock management of allocations, consolidations, markdowns, and replenishment for all locations across the US.
Required skills and expertise:
- Bachelor's degree and/or several years' of working experience in Retail industry within a similar role.
- Advanced analytical skill set and thought process.
- Experience meeting targets and working to tight deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Retail Math's, and a high attention to detail are required.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to multitask.
- Flexible and agile, able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction based on business needs.
- A team player that is effective in collaborating with key stakeholders to achieve team objectives.
This is an opportunity for an individual who strives for excellence within their chosen field and is passionate about contributing to the success of a global, growing business. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9868
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's