PR - Account Manager
|Job Title:||PR - Account Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 15:04|
PR - Account Manager - Public Relations
Our Client is a leading Public Relations company seeking a new Account Manager to work across the Fashion arm of the business. They specialize in premium fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and retail brands. In an environment that demands increased accountability, they pride ourselves on our versatility, vision, and ability to generate business-enhancing results.
This role requires a creative and dynamic PR-Account Manager to assist in all aspects of the development of the brand's promotional, advertising and marketing material for both local and international markets. Working closely with the client's you will have at least three years PR agency experience with a strong track record in fashion media relations, writing, social media, account management, and program development. Relevant experience in the fashion industry is essential. A degree in PR or journalism along with experience in the Australian market is desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the client to develop briefs
- Assist junior staff to develop their writing and proofreading skills
- Develop media strategies
- Participate in brainstorms to generate media strategy
- Assist with drafting of case studies and new business proposals
- Know all relevant media and social media outlets and titles for all clients
- Hold and develop good working relationships with client relevant fashion media
- Understand trends in fashion and lifestyle media and reporting
- Timely and accurate delivery of client reports, media clip reports, emails and correspondence
- Develop and run media events for clients
This position requires an applicant with skills as follows:
- Display organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Relevant experience in the fashion industry is essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Pitch client stories to media and support senior managers on campaigns as required.
- Have a strong knowledge of fashion industry trends relevant to clients.
- Ability to establish the necessary structure with appropriate flexibility to accommodate the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with all team members across the business to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas, and resources.
- Be the subject expert on marketing and Public Relations both internally and externally.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's