|Job Title:||PR Executive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 13:53|
Our client is a high-end luxury fashion brand looking to add to their Marketing and PR team.
The role of PR Executive is responsible for management of PR activities for the brand. Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with key stakeholders across the business and sit within a busy and close-knit team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid experience in PR to join the successful fashion brand and make a huge impression on the PR process moving forwards.
You will implement and participate in the creation of the PR, go-to-market and communication strategy across brand. Ensure clear and timely communication of PR materials and reports.
Engage and nurture relationships across media, influencers and PR agencies.
- Supporting design and execution of PR strategy including seasonally reviewing all PR activity and making ad-hoc changes in line with recent trends or business needs
- Planning a media and press strategy and pursuing press/media feature articles
- Engaging with Influencers, celebrities, and VIP's and helping to expand their network of influential placements and footprint of product placement and event attendance
- Reporting and analytics on success of strategies
- Plan and execute seasonal press showings and manage all showroom enquiries
- Providing special editorial requests (couture/bespoke/project) in a range of relevant fashion & culture media including copy and Q&A's
- Managing the gifting program
- PR Management of events
- Working with Creative director in all written communication and presenting copy to external media partners, including interviews and statements.
- Work inclusively with the creative teams to ensure PR and kept in line with trends and designs
- Keep up to date with best sellers and work with sales team to ensure best sellers are pushed for press
What they would like from you:
- PR, Marketing, Communications or relevant degree
- Minimum 3 year's experience in Public relations
- Experience liaising with press and establishing relationships
- An idea's person who thinks outside the box with regards to new strategies
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Results driven, focused on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Creative thinker, who comes up with innovative solutions and novel ways to overcome problems
- Have experience of fashion industry PR and is specifically knowledgeable about the fashion landscape
Finding the right cultural fit is important; they have an amazing collection of creative, clever and inspiring people who work hard and have fun together. They would love to hear from those who love what they do, dream big, and follow their instinct.
If this sounds like you please get in touch and send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's