|Job Title:||PR Executive|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 09:36|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a PR Executive that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The PR Executive is responsible for executing the daily operations of the PR function, directing and partnering with global PR agencies to maximise global media coverage and brand awareness for The Beauty Chef.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manages local & international PR agencies
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of PR campaigns
- Establishes close working relationships with PR & strategic accounts
- Manages Affinity Partnerships
- Develops new and interesting PR ideas and opportunities
- Designs and manages events with press
- Develops and nurtures relationships with brand influencers
- Acts as spokesperson of the company
- Manages brand partnerships and collaborations
- Creates The Beauty Chef's PR collateral such as press releases, brochures and other materials
- Sends out press releases, send outs, gifts, invitations etc. as required
- Partners with agencies to drive editorial placement for The Beauty Chef and generating buzz with an always on approach
- Maintains and develops good working relationships with relevant media - print, broadcast, social influencers and online
Skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, agency or in-house
- Content and copy writing experience highly regarded
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's