PRODUCT DEVELOPER - Design & Technical
|Job Title:||PRODUCT DEVELOPER - Design & Technical|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 17:34|
Innovative Product Design on Global Scale
Established & Growing Apparel Brand are looking for Product Developer with Strong Technical & Design skills to support their Innovation Designer.
This role will see you working on a growing Niche area of the market that is doing amazingly well.
To succeed in this position, you will ideally come from a background in Product Development - Women's and / or childrenswear and you'll have a Strong Design & Innovation Sensibility
You'll be a strong communicator & self-starter who can hit the ground running with 4 + year's similar experience.
Attitude and strong organisational / admin skills, along with a high attention to detail is a must as the role is 65% admin based and requires management at all stages of the development cycle.
- Technical Product Sketches (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Coordinate Development Critical Path - update weekly
- Create Garment Specifications
- Build Tech Packs - handover to production and factories.
- Manage fittings, alterations, adjustments & comments - update specs and CADS
- Coordinate Textile Print Designs with Graphic Designer - manage Fabrics, Colour & Lab Dip approvals
- Work closely with Production and Creative Designer & manage all stages of development, including initial fabric sourcing & costs - through to sign off stages
- Data entry
- Creation of styles in ERP system
- Photoshop/Illustrator - CAD drawing (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience working with offshore factories - China
This is a full-time role in a great working environment .. with lots of perks.
We are looking for a highly organised Product Developer with strong Admin skills. A Collaborative Team Player who has experience and drive to work autonomously.
A small folio showing detailed CADS and technical SPECS/ TECH PACKS forms part of the selection process
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a Word Doc CV & Cover Letter outlining your relevant experience + small Folio with your application (PDF- less than 6 Meg)
APPLY NOW & your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
For further opportunities please see our website: www.tshr.com.au
Note this role is only open to candidates currently living in Australia with related Apparel manufacturing experience. (Permanent Residents only)
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified.
All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's