Production and Logistics coordinator
|Job Title:||Production and Logistics coordinator|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 16:02|
- Our client is the true essence of Australian manufacturing
- Are you looking for a role that impacts the greater good ?
- Is working within an Empowering culture your driver?
- It is essential that you have experience within the apparel industry.
Our client plays an instrumental role in creating what has become the iconic visual image of the Australian 'digger. They are looking for an experienced Production and Logistics specialist to join their team on a 12 month contract covering Parental Leave.
You will be responsible for managing the production and freight logistics to ensure daily time frames of the customer and business are meet. You will be accountable to manage local and offshore freight production and delivers.
Your Day to Day will look like
- Co-ordination shipping
- End to end costing of shipping for suppliers
- Managing customs, duty and refunds from freight forwards
- Managing weekly freight reports
- Using AX for updating PO's
- 5 plus years experience within the Rag trade
- A tertiary education would be highly regarded
- Proven experience in dealing wit local and off-shore manufactures
- Sound understanding of supply chain, freight forwarding and manufacturing
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to impact and Influence internal and external stakeholders
- Be a team player
- Have self - motivation
- be proactive and solutions focused
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Meikle on 0424 188 080 quoting reference #8748
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's