|Job Title:||Production Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 15:09|
Coordinate processes across design, development, production and delivery for this well known womans fashion brand!
- Apparel Production & Technical Knowledge
- Strong Excel, Administration and Reporting Skills
- Time line Driven
- Min 2-3 years fashion industry experience required
- Based in Sydney
This is the perfect role for a switched-on Coordinator with a good understanding of the fashion Industry and procedures associated with the development and manufacture of high quality apparel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise daily with manufacturers and suppliers both locally and offshore
- Support Production Manager with costing and price negotiation, and range plan management
- Track purchase orders to ensure timely arrival and ensure Quality Control of samples
- Manage critical path for each season, assisting Production Manager
- Manage packaging cost/ time-line and packaging sample management
- Follow up with all suppliers for Market Sample, PP, Top Sample sending dates
- Approve top samples, bulk leathers and hardware, overseen by Production manager
- Attend Handover of new season collection
- Ensuring sample Send dates adhere to time lines set in place
- Send PP comments to suppliers for Styles that are approved by design at Market sample Stage
- Update Snapshot daily
- Allocate bar code details & supplier follow up
- Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure purchase orders arrive on time and according to the highest quality standards and overall company expectations.
- Manage and coordinate sample stock take
- Liaise with all aspects of the team to ensure brand co-ordination
- Work closely with the Design team to ensure efficient brand coordination
- General administration support as required
- 2-3 year's experience in production in a similar organisation
- Excellent fabric and garment knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Strong computer skills in Excel and experience with production systems
- Extremely organised and excellent attention to detail
Only candidates who fit the clients brief will be contacted for this role - Apply or refer a friend today.
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc resume - your application will be directed to Sarah Nugent
If you are keen to be considered for this position, please give a clear detailed outline of your industry experience & process + systems used.
Alternatively, contact me directly email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's