|Job Title:||Production Merchandiser|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 17:31|
Our Client this Iconic Australian brand has grown significantly and is now ready for its next stage of global growth and expansion. As such, the business is seeking a talented, passionate, innovative, results-driven Production Merchandiser .
As a member of the Buying Team, the Senior Production Assistant role will support and assist the Production Manager with planning and coordinating the production process. This is part of an exciting insourcing production project and will be one of the first roles appointed within a rapidly expanding production team.
As a Production Merchandiser, you will:
- Help to prep, send and receive parcels and ensure checklists are followed.
- Set up and manage critical paths.
- Monitor and log fit reports from the garment tech into the critical path.
- Be the first point of call with suppliers and ensure they are completing all assigned tasks.
- Be responsible for distributing labels, label packs and packing guides.
- Ensure POs are sent to the supplier in adherence to our production timelines.
- Update POs on delivery & price where required.
- Ensure same day response to all emails from suppliers.
- Complete image uploads.
- Administer costing photos.
- Carryout garment sample filing.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful new Production Merchandiser will have:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Qualifications in textiles design and development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9684
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's