Production /Costings Assistant
|Job Title:||Production /Costings Assistant|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 13:24|
Our client is international within their scope of influence and plays an integral role within the community. Manufacturing locally and internationally our client's internal ethos is about creating garments with passion, expertise and unwavering commitment. Working in a culture with senior industry professionals, your professional growth will be challenged, where each day you will add value to your customers and your community.
Reporting into the Costing Manager you will work collaboratively as a team to ensure the costing and garment elements are set up efficiently and correctly within the business's appeal system. You will liaise with your supplies on matters such as contractual agreements to negotiate terms as well as build strong internal relationships. This is the perfect role if you're looking for your next 5-year career step.
- Ideally, your background is within production as a production coordinator or assistant for at least 3 years.
- Fashion or other product-related industry is important.
- Critical to experience is demonstrated success within costings, data entry (ERP experience is an advantage), understanding the elements within BOM creations ,understanding trade agreements, FOB and CMT.
- As the ideal candidate, your disposition will be self-motivated and proactive in the approach of your day.
- Excellence in managing your time, advanced communication skills and passionate about the work you produce.
- Excellent internal training
- Internal health and wellness programs
- Generous salary and benefits
- Inclusive and progressive culture
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please call Rachel Meikle on 03 98235801 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's